No announcement yet.

Joe/Joseph Barron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know where they were buried? Jewish headstones have great genealogical information.

Comment

Originally posted by keldon View Post
      Following on for the possible marriage in 1931.

Joseph Barron marries May E Payne
      Sept 1931
      Bethnal Green
      Vol 1c Page 360
      Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.

Birth of child:
      Name: Marrian E Barron
      Registration Quarter: Jan-Feb-Mar
      Registration District: Stepney
      Inferred County: London
      Mother's Maiden Name: Payne
      Volume Number: 1c
      Page Number: 187
      Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.

You need to buy the marriage certificate to confirm Joseph's parents.
      Thank you so much. I have been so confused about this. This definitely ties in with the photo I found on ancestry.

Comment

Originally posted by GallowayLass View Post
        Maybe this is her without the E?
        17 Campers Avenue, Letchworth, Hertfordshire.

D33437E0-24E8-482E-9462-0AF42E52C6EC.jpeg
        Thank you so much for all your help today. Your guys are all great at this.

Esther

Comment

Originally posted by PhotoFamily View Post
          Do you know where they were buried? Jewish headstones have great genealogical information.
          I am afraid I don't. My Grandfather never spoke about his Mothers side of the family as she died before he was a year old. I never know if he had contact with them after she passed away.

Comment

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your help on this. I think I can discount the Rosenberg surname and stick with his wife being Maise/May and his daughter being Marrian. These match in with the names from the photo that someone has put on Ancestry. I have already emailed the member 3 times without a response so I don't really feel I can message again.

I think I will order a marriage certificate for Joseph and Maisie/May - or would guys go another route? Part of me wants to spend time trying to go back further and then part of me wants to spend time looking for family from the Barron side who are alive today.

Thank you all so much for your help. I am sure I will be back with more questions

Esther

Comment

If you are sure about Mar(r)ion being correct then I’d start with the marriage to May E PAYNE and the 1979 death cert of Joseph BARON.

Comment

There’s a possible marriage of the daughter in 1958. Again there’s spelling variations! 1 R in forename and 2 in surname.
                There was a 1957 one but that one checks out as Marian Elsie Tansley in the death indexes.

Comment

Hi guys,

I just wanted to up date you as I have received the marriage certificate for Joseph Barron and May Ellen Payne. They were married 29th August 1931, their Fathers are Solomon Barron and Thomas Barron.

I just wanted to say thank you all for your help. My next step is going to be to try and look back at the family from Russia but this gives me a headache just thinking about it.

Esther

Comment

Originally posted by EstherLesley View Post
                    Hi guys,

I just wanted to up date you as I have received the marriage certificate for Joseph Barron and May Ellen Payne. They were married 29th August 1931, their Fathers are Solomon Barron and Thomas Barron.

I just wanted to say thank you all for your help. My next step is going to be to try and look back at the family from Russia but this gives me a headache just thinking about it.

Esther
                    Both fathers have the same surname??

Comment

Originally posted by GallowayLass View Post

Both fathers have the same surname??
                      No, I should have wrote Thomas Payne

Comment

Originally posted by EstherLesley View Post

No, I should have wrote Thomas Payne

Comment

Working...
                        X