No announcement yet.

Where next to look.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Correction Probate was granted to dau Catherine Ann Marsh wife of Henry Marsh.

John Kinsella address at 2 Minet Gardens Harlesden at time of death

Vera

Comment

Originally posted by vera2013 View Post
      Correction Probate was granted to dau Catherine Ann Marsh wife of Henry Marsh.

John Kinsella address at 2 Minet Gardens Harlesden at time of death

Vera
      so already parted ways from Elizabeth maybe, would explain why she used Carroll name
      Carolyn
      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
      Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Could have parted. Or maybe Elizabeth benefitted from John's Will. ? No electral rolls during War years. Elizabeth was a Carroll at time of marriage to John Kinsella. She remained Kinsella until her death in 1966.

Vera

Comment

Many many thanks. Will search for the wills.

I have an Elizabeth M Kinsella. I'm sure she married John Kinsella in 1937 lived at 18 Talbot Road Neasden until his death in 1945, then she appears at Burns Road until her death in 1966.

Comment

Having no luck on the gov will site for Kinsella even though his probate is on ancestry.

Comment

Originally posted by sookie23 View Post
              Having no luck on the gov will site for Kinsella even though his probate is on ancestry.
              It's listed under 1946 Probate year Not sure why

Vera

Comment

Found it thank you Vera.

Have had to email them as there is no folio number to order it.

Comment

Found it thank you Vera.

Have had to email them as there is no folio number to order it.
                  There is an explanation re folio no. If none, OK to order from page

vera

Comment

I had a blonde moment. All ordered along with Gerald Carrolls. Be interesting now to see if he did leave the house to Doris and his wife just evicted her. Cant find anything for Elizabeth Kinsella on there will look now under Carroll.

Comment

I had a blonde moment. All ordered along with Gerald Carrolls. Be interesting now to see if he did leave the house to Doris and his wife just evicted her. Cant find anything for Elizabeth Kinsella on there will look now under Carroll.
                      It will be interesting to see what the Wills reveal. Gerald's is Administration to second wife. Kyle expands on that post 58. I have a grey moment when understanding Wills.

I did look at Elizabeth Kinsella but will see if anything in her maiden/married name of Carroll.

Wonder where Elizabeth met John Kinsella and why Gerald married so young living apart from mother.

Vera

Comment

I've a feeling Gerald's first marriage may have been due to him getting her pregnant so a kind of shot gun marriage as it puts him living with her family on the census.

So Gerald will probably wont really show anything then. Never mind he certainly isn't making life easy.

Seems the Catherine Marsh was his sister been doing a bit of digging.

Comment

re Catherine Marsh - Vera has mentioned her back in post 61/2
                          Carolyn
                          Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex

Comment

Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
                            re Catherine Marsh - Vera has mentioned her back in post 61/2
                            I jumped the gun on this one to help keep my grey matter flowing. Headed towards Wales as I turned up a record for John Kinsella in the National Archives (downloads free at the moment) which linked to his Will and the mention of Catherine Ann Kinsella wife of a chap called Marsh. Catherine Ann could possibly be John Kinsella's daughter.

Can add more info re Catherine if you wish.

vera

Comment

I assume that there must be a John Kinsella brother too, as one on reg of electors? I could only find Thomas John 1922 with MMN Kelly. Did wonder if he was worth pursuing as he must have been in London too. But presume as not on will predeceased him.

Sometimes the wider family turns up something doesn't it, from searching experience on here, can often give a surprise.

did start looking and then got sidetracked, and never returned to it, hopefully wills won't take long and could have a snippet.
                              Last edited by cbcarolyn; 12-05-21, 10:10.
                              Carolyn
                              Family Tree site

Comment

Originally posted by vera2013 View Post

I jumped the gun on this one to help keep my grey matter flowing. Headed towards Wales as I turned up a record for John Kinsella in the National Archives (downloads free at the moment) which linked to his Will and the mention of Catherine Ann Kinsella wife of a chap called Marsh. Catherine Ann could possibly be John Kinsella's daughter.

Can add more info re Catherine if you wish.

vera
                                Happy for you to add any info you find. As who knows where it will lead. came across her on someone's tree on ancestry they had her down as his brother, but then they also had John Kinsella and Elizabeth marrying in Ohio which we know is wrong.
                                I found this record also.
                                Catherine A Walker marriage to Henry marsh October 1938 Willesden

Comment

When I was looking at the rogers side of Elsie I came across a tree that had two people in that that I grew up with so I messaged the person, Turns out that Elsie would have been his aunt he is going to find out from family if anyone had any contact with the boy who would have been her grandchild. so hoping that could lead to something.

Comment

Happy for you to add any info you find. As who knows where it will lead. came across her on someone's tree on ancestry they had her down as his brother, but then they also had John Kinsella and Elizabeth marrying in Ohio which we know is wrong.
                                    I found this record also.
                                    Catherine A Walker marriage to Henry marsh October 1938 Willesden
                                    Yes that's what I have for the marriage.

A Catherine Ann Kinsella marries William C Walker 1933 Marylebone

William C Walker dies1937 B 1912 Willesden reg

Probate 06/07/1937 to Catherine Ann Walker 21 Greenhill Park, Harlesden NW10

Vera

Comment

When I was looking at the rogers side of Elsie I came across a tree that had two people in that that I grew up with so I messaged the person, Turns out that Elsie would have been his aunt he is going to find out from family if anyone had any contact with the boy who would have been her grandchild. so hoping that could lead to something.
                                      I'm not sure who Elsie is. Will check Gerald's 1939. Have often wondered what evidence, other than being Gran dma Kinsella, do you have for Elizabeth M being Gerald's mother. That could be where we came in on this however hence your enquiry?

Vera

Comment

Looking at John Kinsella I came across a medal card. This man could be father of the *Catherine Ann, the wife of Henry Marsh who was on Probate record 1846
                                        * Catherine Ann Kinsella b 1914 Haverfordwest mm n Kelly
                                        1939 Catherine Ann Marsh b 18 April 1914

On Ancestry UK Campaign Medals Awarded to WW1 Merchant Seaman

John Kinsella b 1881
                                        Address 39 Harbour Village, *Goodwick, Pembrokeshire
                                        * reg district Haverfordwest

That John Kelly can be seen on electoral rolls with a Mary Kinsella. She dies 1928.

On at least one electoral roll, John has neighbours James and Catherine Kinsella ? John 's brother.
                                        Record show James marrying a Catherine Kelly and remaining in Goodwick

Vera

Comment

I did see a tree had 2 Walker children included. Been out all day - so not looked again.

Carolyn
                                          Family Tree site

Comment

Working...
                                          X