Where next to look.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vera2013 View Post

Don't know how to post a double quote. By Nan do you mean Doris?

Very disappointing for you but early days yet and finding DNA matches quite different from finding records to support known people. Fingers crossed

Vera
    when you hit the quote button it goes orange, then, to double quote.. you hit the other message you want to quote, that will go orange too... if you then look top left corner you will see 'post reply (2)' in a pale pink box [well, its pale pink on my computer] click on that and you will have double quotes in your next reply.
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Originally posted by sookie23 View Post
      Sadie could have been a nick name who knows.
      Sadie is another name/pet name for SARAH

Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Originally posted by Darksecretz View Post

when you hit the quote button it goes orange, then, to double quote.. you hit the other message you want to quote, that will go orange too... if you then look top left corner you will see 'post reply (2)' in a pale pink box [well, its pale pink on my computer] click on that and you will have double quotes in your next reply.
        Originally posted by Darksecretz View Post

Sadie is another name/pet name for SARAH
        Thank you Julie

Vera

Comment

Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
          is it any help to you? or presents an even bigger msytery?
          I'm hoping it will be of some help, will get searching them out and hope there will be some answers at the end of it all.

I'm away for the next few weeks so will get looking when I'm back, wont be taking the laptop with me.

Comment

Working...
          X