X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SmallTownGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by EstherLesley View Post
    Are you planning on making the trop to London?
    No, I was just trying to make sure that someone had the correct info.

Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• SmallTownGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by AntonyM View Post
    No photocopying

Using your own camera is free (unlike many archives) - they have tables with camera stands near the windows in the reading room for the best light, which are worth booking if you are doing a lot of images.
    Many thanks.

Leave a comment:

• EstherLesley
    replied
    Are you planning on making the trop to London? I am undecided what to do.

Esther

Leave a comment:

• AntonyM
    replied
    No photocopying

Using your own camera is free (unlike many archives) - they have tables with camera stands near the windows in the reading room for the best light, which are worth booking if you are doing a lot of images.

Leave a comment:

• SmallTownGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by EstherLesley View Post
    Hi,

Not sure if this is the same thing you are talking about but when I emailed them I was told that I could buy a day photo pass for £7 (I think this amount is correct) and then take photos myself.

Esther
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• EstherLesley
    replied
    Hi,

Not sure if this is the same thing you are talking about but when I emailed them I was told that I could buy a day photo pass for £7 (I think this amount is correct) and then take photos myself.

Esther

Leave a comment:

• SmallTownGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by keldon View Post
    It's years since I've been there so someone will be able to help on that, but I see from this press release that self-photocopying is no longer permitted.
    https://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/...december-2017/
    Oh, that will do nicely!

Thank you sooooooooooo much
    STG

Leave a comment:

• keldon
    replied
    It's years since I've been there so someone will be able to help on that, but I see from this press release that self-photocopying is no longer permitted.
    https://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/...december-2017/

Leave a comment:

• SmallTownGirl
    started a topic National Archives - Kew

National Archives - Kew

Morning peeps.

Someone is trying to tell me that if you visit Kew and want to do some photocopying, there's no charge for the copying. Can this be true? Even at our little local library it's 20p/page!

Thanks
    STG

Edited to say : I'm not talking about their research service or requesting them to provide copies of documents, I'm talking about standing by the photocopier and doing it yourself.
Working...
X