No announcement yet.

Where are the Lovett children in 1911?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the Lovett children in 1911?

On the 1911 census the father Richard is in the Wandsworth Union workhouse, his wife Frances is a servant (cook) at the Gas Works in Bromley by Bow and 3 children are 'missing' - another one being at a fever hospital in Lewisham.
    I have some poor law school records for the other three children that I think are them (not 100% sure) but this shows they were admitted in Nov 1911 which is after the census!
    If anyone fancies having a quick search their details are Charles R Lovett b. 1902, Greenwich, William W P b. 1905, Greenwich and Gertrude G b. 1906 Greenwich.
    I'm sort of hoping they're with Grandparent's as I have no info on Richard other than 1911, marriage and death!

Richard and Frances die 1935/1918 respectively - I wonder if they saw each other again

this is them in 1912.

looks like more children? with father in home and mother mentioned too.
    Carolyn
    Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Ooh thanks! I'm guessing they must be somewhere like this on 1911 but maybe mistranscribed and without parents as I have them!
      tessie

Comment

Working...
      X