X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! Will try that later.

Comment

Hooray!
      Main research interests.. CAESAR (Surrey and London), GOODALL (London), SKITTERALL, WOODWARD (Middlesex and London), BARBER (Canterbury, Kent), DRAYSON (Canterbury, Kent), CRISP (Kent) and CHEESEMAN (Kent).

Comment

That's better! But I still have some issues with scrolling and zooming. It seems to get 'stuck' and I have to re-click to get it to work. Is it just me?
        Anne

Comment

It takes time to get used to it, but I'm getting the hang of it now
          My Family History Blog Site:

https://chiddicksfamilytree.com

Comment

Haven’t got round to the laptop yet but have just looked at a 1939 Register page with Safari on my iPad. There’s an option top right to “show all pages” which puts the row of other pages along the bottom. Default looks like it’s off. The first three buttons on the bottom toolbar still don’t work though - the turn the page round to the left or right buttons and whatever the one is with the squares next to those.

Comment

I don't use safari, will have a look later on macbook if I remember. in Chrome I don't have 3 buttons on bottom toolbar

this is the top
              fmptop.JPG

this is the bottom - close all pages closes the pages along the bottom

fmpbottom.JPG
              Carolyn
              Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
              Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

This is the top and bottom view using Safari on iPad.

TOP Have opened the Options Menu. The All Pages button next to it toggles the strip at the bottom on and off.

84D1C59B-E34D-4D10-A52D-35F2E166A3DD.jpeg

BOTTOM It’s the three buttons circled in red that don’t work. Haven’t since the start of this new view.

DFC70EB6-DC53-414A-870F-C75B1DD900A6.jpeg

Comment

...I would use chrome then
                  Carolyn
                  Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex

Comment

Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
                    ...I would use chrome then
                    Hmmm! I used Chrome on my iPad and the left / right turn buttons work but the middle one is a mystery. It still doesn’t do anything.
                    I then tried Edge Chome on both iPad and iPhone. Each was slightly different. Both had the left / right turn buttons working. On the iPad, the middle one still does nothing. On the iPhone, the image of the page appeared quite small. Clicking on the middle button enlarged it a bit but if you click again, the process did not reverse the enlargement. The only way to return to the size as it first appeared was to swipe inwards with finger and thumb.

Please put me out of my misery. What is the middle button actually supposed to do?

Comment

I need zzzzs - it has just dawned on me that there are six buttons so there’s no middle one. Doh! It’s the one third from the left that I meant. Soz for any confusion.

Comment

when you hover over the buttons they do have a title. I think it is the bring back to centre button.
                        Carolyn
                        Family Tree site

Comment

Working...
                        X