No announcement yet.

Ancestry what is going on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if this has been asked above Val, but have you tried another browser?

Anne, I had a similar experience recently with FMP. Needing to check something, I cheerily signed up for a free trial with my son's email. I canceled the trial afterI found what I wanted, thinking that was it. But no, I was billed for the selection you make during the free trial sign up process. Apparently you still need to check off auto renew.

Comment

Hi and thanks for response, yes it was Firefox I tried last night , instead of Chrome ,and got a lot further, but that's what happened, it just went round and round forever.

Comment

Just tried again , and this time it seems to be working but this appeared, would you say they are offering me renewal membership for £89.99 , or just telling me what I have at the moment.
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a bargain to me. I pay £179.99 for that but too lazy to challenge it.
          Anne

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
            Just tried again , and this time it seems to be working but this appeared, would you say they are offering me renewal membership for £89.99 , or just telling me what I have at the moment.
            What's the problem? That's the renewal price that you would get from "the link".
            Caroline
            Caroline's Family History Pages
            Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

That is half price, so like Caroline says same as following the link, I would take it if you have now decided to renew. You could reduce to just UK and get that half price, so even cheaper:

Carolyn
              Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
              Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

The problem is, when I tried to cancel my membership the other day, there was no discount on renewal, now all of a sudden it says the price I paid last year, I wondered if they actually meant I would get it for half price again.

Comment

Working...
                X