X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• novel idea

h

• Author
      I am have been doing ancestry for 15 years. I am american. I have done DNA. I can prove, that every legal american has all 13 bloodlines in their DNA. I have figured out a matriarch type coding system that gives this information to you from the information off your own tree. At first, I couldnt figure out what it was. I investigated GEORGIA TANN adoption scandal, in which my entire family on both sides was involved and my g'ma was a Georgia Tann baby. That was the start of it. From there me and my cousins figured our some coding method. After a years long research, I can 100% conclude I have discovered the 13 bloodlines are in each of our families. Only people with a good history background and geneology would be able to help. DNA 100% proves that I am correct in my findings and I need help exposing this weird secret.
      • ·
      • · 2 h
    • ​​Author
      OK. The first thing you do is make a copy of your tree and put it aside. What I learned was our Birth Certificate scandal is run by a matriarch. So, you take any man and give him his wife's last name, run a search to Marriage and find the first wife with his wifes first name. YES THERE WILL BE ONE. You replace his name with her last name and she takes on the new wifes last name. If kids come with the marriage, take them. These will be NEW kids to your family. YES THEY EXIST somewhere in your life. I did not believe this myself as it rearranges entire families names. It also shows why we ALL have Royal blood. 75% royal blood. We are all from variations of first cousins. DNA will prove this. I can prove it. Its horrifying but you cant get thru your DNA without doing all this. Its because your DNA match is showing up with another name. Please ask questions because I have been nothing but chastized for trying to tell people this.
      • ·
      • · 1 h
      • ·
        Edited

• Author
      This link is proof they did it under the Rothschilds. Every one of these families are in YOUR BLOODLINE https://www.cia.gov/.../FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624...

Saw this post on a Facebook site quite a novel theory
    Brian
    avatar is my paternal grandmother Hazel May Sheridan (Coles /// Callaghan)
    researching Coles/Sheridan from Broken Hill Callaghan from Sydney P.J O'Flynn M.J Campbell from County Clare plus others as they pop up

Main research interests.. CAESAR (Surrey and London), GOODALL (London), SKITTERALL, WOODWARD (Middlesex and London), BARBER (Canterbury, Kent), DRAYSON (Canterbury, Kent), CRISP (Kent) and CHEESEMAN (Kent).

Comment

That's some whack Qanon theory for sure. Rothschild's are a popular conspiracy theory, but those Qanon nutters really have them in their sites.

Comment

The post on FB received very little response except for giffs(???) showing puzzlement and has now been removed .
        I thought if it was on FB it had to be true was i wrong ??
        Brian
        avatar is my paternal grandmother Hazel May Sheridan (Coles /// Callaghan)
        researching Coles/Sheridan from Broken Hill Callaghan from Sydney P.J O'Flynn M.J Campbell from County Clare plus others as they pop up

Comment

Originally posted by 2weis View Post
          The post on FB received very little response except for giffs(???) showing puzzlement and has now been removed .
          I thought if it was on FB it had to be true was i wrong ??
          Brian

Comment

Working...
          X