Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best FMP subscription offer ?

Happy New Year all...

Having just renewed my Ancestry worldwide membership using the 50% discount identified within this forum (thanks guys), I wondered whether there was a similar discount trick with FindMyPast ?

My step-daughter is really keen to research her family tree and I'm thinking subscribing to FMP would assist us both (and give us 2 sources of information).

As usual, the superior knowledge of you guys is much appreciated.

Nick

On 20/02/2020 I took out a sub which FMP says is the Highest. It was a special offer and I paid for it in Dollars - 107, 1 year Ultimate British and Irish. Maybe they are offering same this year.

Vera

Comment

At the moment I am still using the library edition, no idea how long it will last, I guess until the end of at least this lockdown. Have you logged onto FMP and ticked the offers/new box, they do send emails from time to time - i had a couple after my sub expired offering 25% or something like off at the time. Not had one in last month though.
      Carolyn
      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
      Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Working...
      X