kent newspapers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kent newspapers

Its not really family research but help needed please....I had the most awkward moment today. My friend didnt send me the usual card and letter and I had not spoken to her since her birthday in june so phoned to ask if she was ok but her husband told me she had passed away in september. He gave their grandson the address book and he was supposed to inform everybody but somehow i got missed. I was a bit shocked although part of me was prepared to hear what he was saying. i didnt think to ask if she was buried or cremated. I would like to lay some flowers next time i go down but dont really want to ring him again. I know I wont be down for a long while yet. Planning on visiting next december virus permitting. So I am looking for the funeral notice to see where she is buried or cremated. I have tried googling but cant find it so I am looking for the death of Rosemary Smith aged 74 on 4th September 2020 in Medway Kent. I am hoping somebody can find the notice if there was one in the paper and hoping it gives the details of where she is laid to rest

Is this any help Gloryer?

Find local and national death notices, funeral notices, obituaries, in memoriams, and acknowledgements at funeral-notices.co.uk, plus a directory of over 3,000 UK Funeral Directors
    Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

I have already tried that one thanks Kat. The search engine isnt very good on there and with it being Smith makes it harder. guess I will have to wait until nearer the time of my visit and then ask her husband. He isnt in the best of health and has a carer twice a day

Comment

Working...
      X