FMP Marriages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP Marriages

Is it me but ,I cannot find the marriages where you can put the wifes maiden name, it all looks different.

Do you mean civil reg or parish marriages? Either way, i think you need to go to that record collection specifically to add the spouse name.

Comment

I expect you've found it by now, but here you are anyway, I hope it's clear.

You can search parish marriages at the same time and/or filter the record set.

fmp1.jpg

fmp2.jpg

fmp3.jpg
      Caroline
      Caroline's Family History Pages
      Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Thanks for replies , thought I did all that ? I got results for America when I did it? I also got a different home page when I logged on? maybe it was a glitch, shall try again now thanks again.

Comment

You may have to do an extra bit at the beginning. When I used to click to get all the record sets so I could pick a UK census it worked fine till two days ago when my default was British records but now it’s World records so every time, I must choose British instead. I can’t see a way of resetting my choice as default.

Comment

aha thanks Galloway wondered why it did that.

Comment

Working...
            X