ftDNA kit free postage to UK addresses through NIFHS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ftDNA kit free postage to UK addresses through NIFHS

As the time on this is short, I have posted here instead of in DNA offers section so that hopefully more folks will see it.

I just saw this on Chris Paton’s Scottish Genes blog. It’s a good saving and no doubt will support the FHS too. Here the link to his article. https://scottishgenes.blogspot.com/2...-dna-sale.html

Basically it means that if you have a UK postal address and give the Northern Ireland FHS your email address, they will order up the Family Finder kit for you so it only costs £36.70 all in. The normal postage direct from ftDNA to UK is US$12.95 - roughly £9.70. You don’t have to be a member of the society. I followed the link to the Society at the start of his article to find out more about it and found it was a bit of a faff to find the details of the offer. It appears as a choice in a rolling advert with a couple of other things. They have an NI DNA project and have linked up with ftDNA for supply of kits. Click below and you should get right to it. You need to be quick if you want to take advantage. I’m sure I saw somewhere that the price ended 30 November but now I can’t find that again.
    UPDATE End date 1 December.

Email sent 21:45 last night. Reply received this morning. I purchased about half an hour ago and have just received an email from the society. My kit is being posted today. Quick work! and best of all, when it arrives, no yucky spit business as it’s a swab kit.

Comment

Working...
    X