Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find My Past 25% off

25% off any 1 or 12 Month Subscription
    This offer is valid from the 17th-23rd November. Don't miss out on this fantastic saving with code REMEMBRANCE20ARW.

My Family History Blog Site:

https://chiddicksfamilytree.com

Thanks Paul. For once the discount code applies to FMP Australia.

Comment

I’ll wait until it is 50% plus and then I may go back.
      Whoever said Seek and Ye shall find was not a genealogist.

David

Comment

You can get 30% in the UK if you go through Peter Calver's newsletter - not much use to me as I already have a subscription.

They seem to give the discounts just before I need to renew every year. There was a time when the discounts worked as renewals but not now.

I reckon FMP is still the best value one since it includes the British Newspapers.
        Caroline
        Caroline's Family History Pages
        Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

i have just had an email for 30% off too, second one as i have not renewed yet.
          Carolyn
          Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
          Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/findmypast/ - 30% via their FB page.

(If you do it via Peter Calver, you get a 12 month sub for Lost Cousins.)
            Caroline
            Caroline's Family History Pages
            Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I was happy with the 25% off.
              Both the major players have their benefits, depending on your area of research.
              I use Ancestry for the London and Gloucestershire records, and FMP for the Devon records and newspapers, just to give examples.

Comment

Caroline

I am a member of Essex Family History Society and they are one of the societies where you can benefit from a 15% discount which works for renewals.

Bev
                Interested in the following:CRUSH from Essex and London; YOUNG from Wanstead Essex and East London; HODSON from Chester; and GERAGHTY/GERRITY from Chester and Co Mayo

Comment

Fmp allows you to keep your old subs too, if you have one from prior to their reshuffle. So i get the newspapers with the low cost sub as that was the original one. Too expensive to upgrade to the middle tier now just for newspapers.

Comment

Working...
                  X