Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glyndale Webster (Glyn) Deem

Hi all,
    An online obituary from the Billings Gazette (Montana) is available for the above but unfortunately it is not accessible to internet users in the EEA/Europe.
    I’m hoping that one of our US or Canadian members can access and and send me the details - probably best not to copy and paste the obit in the thread as it will more than likely contain reference to living people.

Thanks in anticipation,

Christine
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Have sent you via a message.
    Jenny

Comment

Originally posted by jenoco View Post
      Have sent you via a message.
      Thanks Jenoco - I’ve just read it, much appreciated. I already had the photo but the level of detail in the obituary is great. ?

Christine
      Researching:
      HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

Working...
      X