MyHeritage Special Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyHeritage Special Offer

If you get an email offering you a 50% discount and are going to take it up, you can improve it as follows. Start to order the upgrade, but stop at the final payment stage. You should shortly get a phone call offering you a much better deal. That was my experience anyway.
    People: Canton, Wiseman, Colthup, Scrace
    Places: Pembrokeshire, Kent.

I once had an email offer of 50% off subscriptions for life. Was that the kind of thing? or was it just a bigger percentage discount for one year?

I didn’t take up the ‘for life’ offer as I get most of what I want on ancestry and FMP. A few relations have tested with them over the years and I get DNA matches from them because I was an uploader of my raw file. I still wouldn’t pay though as it’s not an easy site to use and its tree builder is awful. Daddy cousin in Australia is there and his youngest daughter manages his account. She gave me access to help her get started building trees. I uploaded two gedcoms for her and had a look through what she’d done already and fixed a couple of errors. A few minutes and the whole thing drove me nuts.

Comment

It was a package of extras. Discounts for 5 and 10 years (which did not interest me as I shall be 80 next birthday), a £25 voucher, automatic back up of your tree, a dedicated help line, possibly something I have forgotten. I will not need to use the tree builder much if at all as I uploaded a gedcom of over 5000 people which went up very smoothly and quickly.
      People: Canton, Wiseman, Colthup, Scrace
      Places: Pembrokeshire, Kent.

Comment

Working...
      X