Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Location of a burial Sarah Donbavand (d.1813)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location of a burial Sarah Donbavand (d.1813)

Good morning. I am hoping that someone may have some idea of the burial places for Sarah Donbavand (d.1813) & John Donbavand (d.1810). They were living in Castle Bank nr. Bangor, Carnarvonshire. Both death notices were found in newspaper articles and Sarah's burial was found 'in the Parish of Bangor' in the Parish Register. Hopefully their daughter, Margaret Donbavand, will be buried near them. Margaret died tragically in Bangor in 1839.

Sarah maria constantia donbavand bur.15 mar 1813 bangor, wales. 79, b.1734.

might wanna split the thread for this request mods?

Comment

Can't spot the other two. Though fmp may not have the years required.

Comment

from FreeReg .......... just this one record, but I didn't do a variant spelling search
        Count Caernarfonshire
        Place Bangor
        Church Name St Deiniol - Cathedral
        Register type Parish Register
        Burial date 15 Mar 1813
        Burial person forename Sarah Maria Constantia
        Burial person surname DONBAVAND
        Person age 79
        Transcribed by Glen Jenkins
        File line number 7

Search your ancestry with FreeREG. FreeREG provides free online access to transcriptions of birth, marriage and burial records from Church of England and Church of Scotland registers. You can also use FreeREG to discover: non-Conformist records from England, Scotland and Wales, Municipal Cemetary records, Memorial records and documents relating to life events out of country, at sea and in the military.

My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

Working...
        X