SALMONS, SHEARSBYS and GOODALLS - what a muddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me, too, Carolyn.

I originally did the first post (with the attachment) on my laptop this morning but it didn’t seem to work properly. Now I’m in the garden on my phone and can see it all perfectly. Have the site fairies fixed it ?
    Main research interests.. CAESAR (Surrey and London), GOODALL (London), SKITTERALL, WOODWARD (Middlesex and London), BARBER (Canterbury, Kent), DRAYSON (Canterbury, Kent), CRISP (Kent) and CHEESEMAN (Kent).

Comment

I can only see by clicking on the link and it downloading - I am on PC atm
      Carolyn
      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
      Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

I clicked on the link earlier from my iPhone and it opened fine. He seems to have been a bit of a toerag right enough.

Comment

Originally posted by GallowayLass View Post
          I clicked on the link earlier from my iPhone and it opened fine. He seems to have been a bit of a toerag right enough.
          And that’s just one of many incidents from when he was about 19 years old. God knows why his poor father kept bailing him out
          Main research interests.. CAESAR (Surrey and London), GOODALL (London), SKITTERALL, WOODWARD (Middlesex and London), BARBER (Canterbury, Kent), DRAYSON (Canterbury, Kent), CRISP (Kent) and CHEESEMAN (Kent).

Comment

Working...
          X