hastings parish records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hastings parish records

Has anybody got access to Hastings parish records for a marriage 1852 between John Sinden and Charlotte Apps Please. This is carrying on from my Hannah Guy plight. lol. Nobody seems to be grasping what I am saying. I am wondering what information s on the marriage of John Sinden and Charlotte Apps. Who does he quote as being his father and occupation of father etc.

I have tried FMP, Ancestry & Familysearch, none of them have it I'm afraid and my Sussex Marriage Index CD only goes up to 1837.

Comment

thanks Jill. somebody came up with the parish records for the Hannah Sinden that died 1855 and it says she was aged 55 meaning she was born 1800. The Hannah Guy that I have that was married to Thomas Sinden was born 1806....... Also its looking likely that the John Sinden that married Charlotte Apps was the son of a Henry and Rhoda Sinden...... So looks like everybody that has that marriage in their tree hasnt bothered with certificates either...... The John Sinden son of Thomas Sinden and Hannah moved to Kent with them I believe. I did start to search for his marriage but too many John Baker marriages....

Comment

Working...
      X