Ancestry Cancellation..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry Cancellation..

Has anybody had problems cancelling Ancestry membership lately.
    I have been trying for the past three days to cancel my member ship, I get to the green 'Cancel my Membership' button all OK, but when I click on that - the turning arrow continues to turn forever....

Ancestry 2020-07-04_101412.jpg
    DGJay

Originally posted by DgJay View Post
    I have been trying for the past three days to cancel my member ship, I get to the green 'Cancel my Membership' button all OK, but when I click on that - the turning arrow continues to turn forever....

Nope I have never had any issues.. have you tried ctrl +f5? to force a refresh? you could phone them or use social media to bring this to their attention? maybe have more luck via twitter or facebook?

is your computer up to date with all updates? browser update?

Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Have you tried a different browser? I couldn't send a message the other day because the Send button just didn't work using Chrome, so I switched to Edge (the new version) and all worked perfectly.
      Caroline
      Caroline's Family History Pages
      Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Thanks Julie
        I have found the solution..
        I generally use Firefox as my browser, tried the cancellation on a different browser and BINGO !!
        Will carry on using the library connection and then use Elaine's link to join again

PS Caroline you are obviously a quicker typist than me
        DGJay

Comment

Thanks Julie
          I have found the solution..
          I generally use Firefox as my browser, tried the cancellation on a different browser and BINGO !!
          Will carry on using the library connection and then use Elaine's link to join again

PS Caroline you are obviously a quicker typist than me
          I'm just glad it worked!
          Caroline
          Caroline's Family History Pages
          Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

make sure you get an email confirmation as I cancelled recently but the whipped the money out for continuous subs so had to contact them. they were ok about it and refunded me

Comment

Working...
            X