Sussex families and general interest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sussex families and general interest.

I saw this advertised on a fb page today and thought it might be of general interest as well as to those with Sussex families. It's compilations of archive material - films, photos etc - on a different theme each week. Scroll down to start with Week 1 - Summer at the bottom of the page.

https://westsussexrecordofficeblog.c...nbzgFVlYjSl6Ek
    Main research interests.. CAESAR (Surrey and London), GOODALL (London), SKITTERALL, WOODWARD (Middlesex and London), BARBER (Canterbury, Kent), DRAYSON (Canterbury, Kent), CRISP (Kent) and CHEESEMAN (Kent).

Those young girls in the crinkly swimsuits brought back memories!
    Main research interests.. CAESAR (Surrey and London), GOODALL (London), SKITTERALL, WOODWARD (Middlesex and London), BARBER (Canterbury, Kent), DRAYSON (Canterbury, Kent), CRISP (Kent) and CHEESEMAN (Kent).

Comment

have no ancestors from that way, but my parents live in Bognor, was lovely to see old photos. I found a book in our charity shop of old photos that I took to my Mums neighbour. All that sand. I remember my midwife saying she used to go to Bognor as a child to the lovely sandy beach... a shame they covered it.
      Carolyn
      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
      Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Working...
      X