• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GallowayLass View Post

Father Jack
    that's it Drink!
    Carolyn
    Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Ha ha! I’ve never seen Father Ted but I googled Father Jack and I can see what you mean!
      Main research interests.. CAESAR (Surrey and London), GOODALL (London), SKITTERALL, WOODWARD (Middlesex and London), BARBER (Canterbury, Kent), DRAYSON (Canterbury, Kent), CRISP (Kent) and CHEESEMAN (Kent).

Comment

Originally posted by GallowayLass View Post
        Lueza on the 1881 census is actually Louisa Elizabeth born Watford 4Q 1868 mms WOODWARD. She married Watford 3Q 1888 to William CARTER and in Watford 4Q 1888 out pops CARTER, Lavinia mms Rawlinson

Grampa has included her as a RAWLINSON instead of a CARTER.
        Just coming back to this during a big tidy up in my tree and this is the conclusion that I have come to....

Livered Rawlinson is Lavinia, the daughter of Louisa Elizabeth Rawlinson who died when her daughter was only 18 months old. Lavinia is now living with her grandparents and possibly adopted by them as she does not have her father's name CARTER.
        Marriage Sep 1888 Carter Lewis Watford 3a 774
        Marriage Sep 1888 Rawlinson Louisa Elizabeth Watford 3a 774
        Birth Dec 1888 CARTER Lavinia Watford 3a 563
        Death Jun 1890 Carter Louisa Elizabeth 21 Watford 3a 325

When I have time, maybe one day, I will follow up Lavinia's life to see if she got married and whether she called herself Carter or Rawlinson and which one she gave as her father's name. ​​
        Last edited by Gardengirl; 31-03-23, 12:04.
        Main research interests.. CAESAR (Surrey and London), GOODALL (London), SKITTERALL, WOODWARD (Middlesex and London), BARBER (Canterbury, Kent), DRAYSON (Canterbury, Kent), CRISP (Kent) and CHEESEMAN (Kent).

Comment

Working...
        X