No announcement yet.

hannah guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have now asked who john and rebecca married. Apparently its her mums dna that I have a small connection with so presumably one of those. john or rebecca would be her grandparent........

Comment

Originally posted by gloryer View Post
      I have now asked who john and rebecca married. Apparently its her mums dna that I have a small connection with so presumably one of those. john or rebecca would be her grandparent........
      so it IS the right family then? so if you have the right info and they have the wrong... but you share DNA then something is amiss... maybe they will check everything again and see where they have gone wrong.. this is why certs are important.. they back up the evidence. [and shows just how looking at Ancestry/FMP or any other site] and taking what is there as gospel and presuming can get you into a whole lot of trouble!..
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

Comment

the dna match would come from Hannah guy except that they have her killed off. lol The one married to Thomas Sinden is the same one as mine but they dont know that she carried on having children with Thomas Baker after Thomas Sinden died.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryer View Post
          the dna match would come from Hannah guy except that they have her killed off. lol The one married to Thomas Sinden is the same one as mine but they dont know that she carried on having children with Thomas Baker after Thomas Sinden died.
          maybe show her the death and census of the one they have killed off then show her yours where she is still alive? I think that some people have DNA done and build trees just so they can say that they have done it.
          Julie
          They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

Comment

is the only thing wrong with her tree is the fact she killed off Hannah? and the knock on effect that she went on to have more children?
            Carolyn
            Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
            Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

I am not sure as I cant see her tree. AS far as I know they only had John sinden b1829 but he goes to Horton Kirby with his mother and Thomas Baker so I am wondering how she has worked out her connection to this family. She does say she is new to all this. Not sure if Rebecca is sinden or baker. I have asked who they married so I wonder if they have even got the correct John Sinden or REbecca Sinden and just took the details from ancestry, which is what she said at the start.

Comment

since I asked the question about who john sinden married it has been very quiet. Although i have now taken out a subscription and found a tree with just 3 people in. Thomas Sinden Hannah Guy and her mother as Eliza Kennard. I had her mother as Eliza but no maiden name. Trouble is the person who has this tree hasnt signed in for over a year but message sent

Comment

mmmmmmmm now that I have taken out a sub I have looked at the tree with Hannah Guy and Thomas Sinden and it seems its all wrong. She did say she has no paper work and has got her tree from ancestry!! Well she has Hannah's death before Thomas Sinden so out of curiousity I searched for them on 1851 census which they would be according to her but nowhere to be found...... I believe they are related to a John Sinden and they have attached a couple of census records to a John Sinden but in both census he is on his own no family so how did they work out his parents? Not sure where I am going with this one as not had any response since questioning her 'research'. Somehow there is a DNA match which I thought would be Hannah Guy.

Comment

Working...
                  X