Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok i'll let you see if you can spot her...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok i'll let you see if you can spot her...

I'm giving myself a headache...lol. i'm looking for a Doris Poole b.1897 Solihull, Birmingham in the 1901 census.

I can see a few but none of them are matching what I have [she should be living with her mother] I'm not expecting her [the mother] to be with her husband as they were separated at the time. Her mother should be Lydia Poole. b.1874 Birmingham.

thank you in advance [I've looked all ways in Ancestry and not seeing them!] and there are two more children born between 1902/1911 [as per 1911 census] I just haven't got them in 1901!
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Could this be them?

1901 England, Wales & Scotland Census
    30, Back Ashted Row, Aston, Warwickshire, England

Members that resided in the household at the time of the census.
    Thomas J Pool Head Married Male 27 1874 Dryer Out Birmingham, Warwickshire, England
    Lydia E Pool Wife Married Female 26 1875 - Birmingham, Warwickshire, England
    Doris Pool Daughter - Female 3 1898 - Birmingham, Warwickshire, England
    Florence E Pool Daughter - Female 0 1901 - Birmingham, Warwickshire, England
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Originally posted by herky View Post
      Could this be them?

1901 England, Wales & Scotland Census
      30, Back Ashted Row, Aston, Warwickshire, England

Members that resided in the household at the time of the census.
      Thomas J Pool Head Married Male 27 1874 Dryer Out Birmingham, Warwickshire, England
      Lydia E Pool Wife Married Female 26 1875 - Birmingham, Warwickshire, England
      Doris Pool Daughter - Female 3 1898 - Birmingham, Warwickshire, England
      Florence E Pool Daughter - Female 0 1901 - Birmingham, Warwickshire, England
      ooh I'm not sure Herky but that sure does look good thank you.. I guess that is FMP? just going to nip and check to see if the birth is right.. brb
      Julie

Comment

Wonder if this Florence died...
        Florence Emily Poole
        abt 1900
        Oct-Nov-Dec
        Aston
        View Ecclesiastical Parishes associated with this Registration District
        Warwickshire
        6d

herky
        Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

It's looking like it is them Herky, thank you. though another child threw me slightly but checking the birth has kind of sealed it for me. you are a star
          Julie

Comment

Wonder if this Florence died...
            Florence Emily Poole
            abt 1900
            Oct-Nov-Dec
            Aston
            View Ecclesiastical Parishes associated with this Registration District
            Warwickshire
            6d
            That was to be my next move but you beat me to it...lol. thank you
            Julie

Comment

Nice to actually find someone for a change..... Good luck with your searches.
              herky

Comment

Nice to actually find someone for a change..... Good luck with your searches.
                Thank you, you are getting much better with this English stuff
                Julie

Comment

Working...
                X