Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working out which children belong to which parent - help please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
    No I hadn't thank you! I told my friend to get the marriage cert. of these 2 to look at her previous names but pretty certain it's her! Still a shame about the birth records for the 2 boys unless the marriage cert. shows up any other names lol! How awful for Edward jnr to be abandoned by both patents who had other children :(

Comment

she seems to be on the reg of electors, same address as 1939 in the 1950s
      Carolyn
      Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
      Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
        she seems to be on the reg of electors, same address as 1939 in the 1950s
        I'll check my notes tomorrow but pretty sure I found a death of a Louisa Wells in Greenwich or Deptford in 1954 or 1956. Told her to maybe try that too as might have info. on it

Comment

34 Baildon St, https://www.ancestry.co.uk/interacti...03/edit/record also been at 47 in early 1930s

I saw a death in 1954
          Carolyn
          Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
          Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Perfect, her youngest child Samuel is at the top too!

Comment

Working...
            X