james dickson mckerrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• james dickson mckerrow

could somebody please check the address for 1901 and 1911 census for me please. Looking to see if James Dickson McKerrow b 1867 lived at walton lodge dollerie terrace crieff on both census. thank you

Put in his name and Crieff in 1901 and 1911 on FMP and nothing has come up. Sorry
    Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

its ok thank you. I have just found what I was looking for. They didnt move there until 1927. I was convinced it was earlier than that. Thank you for looking.

Comment

No idea if that was his actual address but 1911 census Scotland on SP has McKERROW, James D aged 44 is in the parish of Crieff.

Comment

I can’t find him at all in ancestry or FMP transcriptions for 1901. He’s not in Crieff in the valuation rolls on SP for 1905.
          Can’t find him on SP census in 1901 either.

Comment

its ok thanks for looking. I have had contact with the lady that lives in that house. It is quite a distinctive looking house and she said she has had several people knock on the door and say that their ancestors lived there. She showed me a couple of pictures from inside the house and said when they went to build an extension they found a 20ft deep well with water in. They wanted to cover it with glass and have it as a feature but have had to cover it with concrete I think. Its a listed building I believe

Comment

Working...
            X