Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look Up, please

I found this record on familysearch:
    Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.

but I think it may also be on FMP. Here's the index info from FS
    Ireland Landed Estate Court Files, 1850-1885
    William Blackburne
    Probate
    Donegal, Ireland
    Document Number: 002
    Volume Number: 034
    County: Donegal
    Alternative Event Place :Far Three Trees

Apparently there's an image that goes with it, which I hope will ahve more details.

Thanks!

Originally posted by PhotoFamily View Post
    I found this record on familysearch:
    Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.

but I think it may also be on FMP. Here's the index info from FS
    Ireland Landed Estate Court Files, 1850-1885
    William Blackburne
    Probate
    Donegal, Ireland
    Document Number: 002
    Volume Number: 034
    County: Donegal
    Alternative Event Place :Far Three Trees

Apparently there's an image that goes with it, which I hope will ahve more details.

Thanks!
    It's actually a tenancy record/agreement. If you PM me your email address I can send you the image.
    Sidenote - on the document it refers to him as William Blackburne formerly William Culbert. Is that a help, hindrance or puzzle?

I assume it's the same William Blackburne on Griffiths Valuation in 1858 Three Trees. Do you want that as well?

Christine
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

Originally posted by Karamazov View Post

It's actually a tenancy record/agreement. If you PM me your email address I can send you the image.

Christine
      PM sending

Comment

Originally posted by Karamazov View Post
        on the document it refers to him as William Blackburne formerly William Culbert.
        No, that would be a new mystery! I'm not absolutely sure these are my peeps, but if not my direct line, they are probably my side branches.

Comment

Working...
        X