Findagrave memorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Findagrave memorials

I was just looking at the contributor details for a memorial of some relations, when I noticed the contributor also managed a virtual cemetery which caught my interest called Bullying By Others. It's perhaps not a good idea to look at it if you're feeling a bit down at the moment as it's absolutely heartbreaking - I'm still feeling decidedly weepy. But it's a thoughtful considerate gesture in memory of teenagers (although the youngest was only 9 years old) who felt such pain during their brief lives, and I feel that we shouldn't just turn away, as so many must obviously have done when they were alive.
    A curated virtual cemetery for names in Bullying by others: a Virtual Cemetery, a Find a Grave.

Christine
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Bless their young little souls.

Comment

So sad, as you said it will bring tears to your eyes. Mine are down my cheeks. They were all so young.
      Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

One little lad was only 9 years old. That really brings it home about the destructive nature of bullying and why it must be stopped.

Comment

How shocking, poor kids, I was going to say maybe they should show this in Schools, but some bullies would probably laugh.

Comment

Working...
          X