What about this marriage for Sarah 1866

Richard...frying pan ma(?)ker
    marries a George Moore
    Elaine

Looking for Ward, Moore, Hunt, Warren...and who was Gertrude Wills

http://leicestermoores.tribalpages.com
    http://wardnottsleics.tribalpages.com

Comment

Just realised...William Chare marries Lucy Taylor and he is a witness as Sarah's marriage along with an Emma Pascoe
      Last edited by Elaine; 15-11-17, 20:28.
      Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine View Post
        THANK YOU Elaine xx I have looked at so many marriages I must have missed this one :emb: They are a real mare to find though! :(
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

My pleasure Julie, struggling to fond anything else
          Elaine

Comment

My pleasure Julie, struggling to fond anything else
            Welcome to my world....lol.. They sure are a tricky lot! I think I have Sarah & George with a handful of children but by 1881 I can't spot Sarah or the children, but think I have found George as a vagrant in a workhouse!

1881: https://search.ancestry.co.uk/cgi-bi...&usePUBJs=true

I think that 'something' must have happened, Mary [d/of George & Sarah] is living with Georges Parents in 1881.
            Julie

Comment

I was having real trouble with the couple so you did better than I did
              Elaine

Comment

I was having real trouble with the couple so you did better than I did
                mmm tell me about it! I am very slowly chipping away at this lot. Just wish that they would be easier to flipping find! :smilee:
                Julie

Comment

I have had a wander around and found nothing! ooh square smilies....
                  Carolyn
                  Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
                  Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
                    I have had a wander around and found nothing! ooh square smilies....
                    Thank you Carolyn I'm glad it's not just me then.. if all of you hardened researchers can't find her. Glad I'm in good company!
                    Julie

Comment

I had a look last night and also looked for the youngest 2 children but didn't have any luck. Sorry I forgot to post.
                      Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

have you traced all the children - I did come across a Selina Taylor with a Clara Taylor, but relationship not stated - they were boarders.
                        Carolyn
                        Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
                        Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

Originally posted by Lin Fisher View Post
                          I had a look last night and also looked for the youngest 2 children but didn't have any luck. Sorry I forgot to post.
                          Thanks Lin. x
                          Julie

Comment

Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
                            have you traced all the children - I did come across a Selina Taylor with a Clara Taylor, but relationship not stated - they were boarders.
                            Yes I have seen that Selina is my grt grandmother. [no idea who that Clara is though... it has puzzled me for years]

am in the process of checking things again, though the four children she had I can't spot her anywhere with them.
                            Julie

Comment

I have been looking and it has been very hit and miss with this family.

Richards daughter [with first wife Elizabeth Perkes] Sarah b.1836 married George Moore and that is all the info I can find out about them.. [well I found a tenuous death that could be her in 1879] all it said was Sarah widow of George Moore, so have pencilled that into my tree.

Jane Taylor b.1840 married John Willdig and died in 1927.

then there is Lucy Taylor b.1843 James Taylor b.1845 and John Taylor b.1949 their place of birth is sometimes Birmingham, but is mainly Worcs/Oldswinford or Stourbridge.

still zero sign of Lucy [second wife though!]

Julie

Comment

Lucy Taylor b.1843 marries William Chare in 1864 in Aston Birmingham. Wits were: George Smith and SARAH Taylor.. and when Sarah marries in 1866 who should be a witness... William Chare!!.. seals it for me!
                                Julie

Comment

That seals it for me as well.

Told you I would send some of my good Luck!!
                                  Lin

Comment

That seals it for me as well.

Told you I would send some of my good Luck!!
                                    Thanks Lin x

Had a bit of a break as my eyes were not seeing what I needed them to see.
                                    Julie

Comment

I have also found another thread I made about the same person!!

and now badly merged it... FGS!
                                      Last edited by Darksecretz; 11-05-20, 17:36.
                                      Julie

Comment

You had me wondering. Thought I know about Lucy Taylor and looked at the date you first posted and realised I wouldn't have remembered that far back. I only came in to say I couldn't help last month.
                                        Lin

Comment

You had me wondering. Thought I know about Lucy Taylor and looked at the date you first posted and realised I wouldn't have remembered that far back. I only came in to say I couldn't help last month.
                                          I thought that I had another thread about it, but when I tried to find it I couldn't [I think since we have moved to the new version things have moved about a bit and it'll take time to learn where they are!]

anyhow, I'm back on it and been looking again today but seem to be dancing around the edges again!
                                          Julie

Comment

Working...
                                          X