subscriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subscriptions

my fmp sub runs out and I chose not to auto renew although they did offer a discount if I did renew. Myheritage have just e-mailed me an offer of about 53% which seems quite good but never have subscribed to them. Whats everybody's opinion of that site. I do use it for my free tree and dna matches but unsure whether its worth a subscription or not

If you are not desperate, let it run out then wait awhile. You will not lose anything. You will get more FMP emails offering better discounts. I ended up with close to 50%. Also have a hunt on the net to see if you can spot a big offer for new accounts as they usually apply to lapsed ones too. For many years, I paid in US dollars as the offers there were much better. If you find a good one, login at .com instead of .co.uk, your details will be recognised and pay in local currency. Their server might say at login something like you are at USA site and you would be more appropriate at the UK site but just choose to stay on USA rather be redirected.

Comment

not sure about myheritage. I have been given smart matches and offered a photo to add to my tree but when I looked at the photo it is a picture that I took of my great great grandfathers grave so I clicked to add it to my tree then it took me to the page to become a premium member to add it... lol so not sure where they get their info. I think a lot of my discoverys come from my own research that they have found on another site

Comment

Working...
      X