FindmyPast typeface is huge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FindmyPast typeface is huge

Is it just me? Can I do something about it only on FMP? The typeface has become very large so scrolling down a list takes ages. Looks like they made it 'phone friendly' like one of my banks. Who does research on a phone?
    Anne

Ann, have you tried the following: Hold down ctrl key and then at the same time press the minus key (or plus of you want to enlarge).
    Whoever said Seek and Ye shall find was not a genealogist.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Anne in Carlisle View Post
      Who does research on a phone?
      me.....??? must be a millennial thing ?

Comment

I couldn't see a difference when scrolling down, but not been using it that long.

What I did notice is that if I have more than one window open and it is a narrow window it makes to search box huge and loses the rest of the page which annoys the heck out of me. so probably the same/similar thing. I feel it must be lazy programming on their part, trying to get one size fits all.

I use a PC so that I can browse and see a lot of info, If I use a phone or tablet I know less space so I expect it!

I do still prefer little things in Ancestry, I like the fact if you have filtered to a specific record set the summary of data returned is greater and you don't have to click through every line to find out it isn't the one you are after.
        Carolyn
        Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
        Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

I use my phone for researching too.

Comment

Working...
          X