No announcement yet.

Free copy of Family Tree Magazine (US)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free copy of Family Tree Magazine (US)

Family Tree Magazine
    @FamilyTreeMag
    In light of recent events, we're offering a FREE digital copy of our latest issue. Download yours here, and please share with other family history lovers who might need something to pass the time! Hope you enjoy it: http://bit.ly/2UbEL0k
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

That reminds me, West Sussex Library has the Who do You Think You Are magazine on their e-books portal (among many others) - maybe your library does too?
    Caroline
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

If your library offers RBdigital service then WDYTYA mag will be there. It’s one of the core package titles. Plenty of back issues as well.

Comment

Originally posted by GallowayLass View Post
        If your library offers RBdigital service then WDYTYA mag will be there. It’s one of the core package titles. Plenty of back issues as well.
        I hadn't realised it was a standard collection across all the libraries, I'd just assume they chose what they wanted.
        Caroline

Comment

Working...
        X