• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you click on highlighted link you see them all

https://www.ancestry.co.uk/search/ca...0_282178244222
    Carolyn
    Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex
    Also interested in Proctor, Woodruff

Comment

ooh thank you hun.. will now have a look see.
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

do you have findmypast? I think this is your Skeltons https://search.findmypast.co.uk/bna/...hard%20skelton

I can clip it tomorrow if you don't have access.
        Carolyn
        Family Tree site

Researching: Luggs, Freeman - Cornwall; Dayman, Hobbs, Heard - Devon; Wilson, Miles - Northants; Brett, Everett, Clark, Allum - Herts/Essex

Comment

it woudn't let me post on the other thread :(
          Carolyn
          Family Tree site

Comment

here is the clip:
            Sheffield Evening Telegraph 13 October 1913

Carolyn
            Family Tree site

Comment

oohherr missis certainly makes for colourful reading dunnit.. thank you for that Carolyn
              Julie

Comment

I love the fact that they put in brackets (laughter). I guess these must be your guys, and another address to add.
                Carolyn
                Family Tree site

Comment

Originally posted by cbcarolyn View Post
                  I love the fact that they put in brackets (laughter). I guess these must be your guys, and another address to add.
                  Hopefully, I guess that once I have the birth i'll then be able to take a guess as to whether I take a punt on the marriage cert...
                  Julie

Comment

I will have another search in the papers later, might get lucky
                    Last edited by cbcarolyn; 22-03-20, 19:08.
                    Carolyn
                    Family Tree site

Comment

I will have another search in the papers later, might get lucky
                      I just wish that the blooming cert will turn up quick smart!.. if it's wrong though i'm not sure quite where I'm going to look next
                      Julie

Comment

The baptisms are on Sheffield indexers and address is Frederick Street

Elaine

Looking for Ward, Moore, Hunt, Warren...and who was Gertrude Wills

http://leicestermoores.tribalpages.com
                        http://wardnottsleics.tribalpages.com

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine View Post
                          The baptisms are on Sheffield indexers and address is Frederick Street

http://www.sheffieldindexers.com/Par...tismIndex.html
                          oooh thank you hun xx
                          Julie

Comment

i'll feel proper gutted now if all of this turns out to be a red herring!..
                            Julie

Comment

ooh I know where that is, have driven by there many a times.
                              Julie

Comment

I did have a look through papers last night but nothing else popped out.
                                Carolyn
                                Family Tree site

Comment

I did have a look through papers last night but nothing else popped out.
                                  aww thank you Carolyn, it is very much appreciated I just hope that when the pdf arrives it isn't all for nothing!.. ah well.. I guess I won't know till Wednesday.
                                  Julie

Comment

Originally posted by Darksecretz View Post

aww thank you Carolyn, it is very much appreciated I just hope that when the pdf arrives it isn't all for nothing!.. ah well.. I guess I won't know till Wednesday.
                                    well, a month later............... and...................... it's not right.. says Mother is Ann Brown and was born in the workhouse. [no father given]

so I'm now going to order the 1867 one.. and if that isn't right then I give up!...
                                    Julie

Comment

Oh Julie what bad luck. I've ordered a few wrong certs and wills but comes as a shock.

I need to order a death certificate for Hannah, which was one of my brick walls. Keep putting it off cause I hate waiting.

Will see!!
                                      Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by Lin Fisher View Post
                                        Oh Julie what bad luck. I've ordered a few wrong certs and wills but comes as a shock.

I need to order a death certificate for Hannah, which was one of my brick walls. Keep putting it off cause I hate waiting.

Will see!!
                                        Thanks Lin, I have now ordered the 'other one' that I thought it might be.
                                        Julie

Comment

Working...
                                        X