A new site listing English Genealogical websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new site listing English Genealogical websites

This site has a huge list of genealogical websites.

Price & Associates: Expert Links: English Family History and Genealogy

The list is in 2 colours to distinguish between free site and paid sites.

It seems quite good.
    Kit

Thanks Kit. That's not bad. I could put that into my favourites and free up a lot of other space.

Comment

Thanks a lot Kit. I think I will do the same as you Libby - one bookmark plus all the sites are listed in categories as well - brillant!
      Dawn

Comment

That is a really useful list, well set out. I like the link to 'How many ancestors do I have?' (On the right under surname studies) The numbers are ones I have often toyed with and its usefull to see them at a glance, even though it is advertising another site!

Anne

Comment

Kit

Don't forget to stick it in the WIKI!

A useful site and I will bookmark it too. All I have to do then is remember to use it, lol.

OC

Comment

It's a goodie, thanks. I think it's comparable with UKBMD - Births, Marriages, Deaths Indexes & Census transcriptions for the UK, On-Line, except that that limits itself to BMD sites, censuses and one-name sites so far as I know.

Christine
            Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
            X