A2A question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A2A question.

I'm afraid I cannot get my head around this site. I'm sure it can't be as hard as I make it.

I've found some Catalogues that have addresses,etc I'm interested in. They have Bristol Records Office under the heading and there are reference numbers.

I can't click anything to take me anywhere or open any of them so presume I have to personally look???

Would they be at TNA or Bristol Records Office?

And does anyone know if I could get copies and have them emailed or posted to Australia?

There's normally a link to the record office that holds the documents you want, and you can then e-mail them to ask for an estimate.

I just tried searching for Ariel AND Bristol, and found some hits for Myles Ariel (I can't link to them here, because A2A won't let you).

It tells you at the top of the page to contact Bristol Records Office, and if you click on the link, it takes you to this page:

The National Archives | Search the archives | ARCHON Directory | Repository Details

which gives you all the contact details.
    Last edited by Mary from Italy; 09-01-08, 01:14.

Comment

Thanks Mary......I'll try that.

Didn't happen across Myles' body while you were there did you??? Been missing him for a while now.

I'll pm you Mary about your lot here.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrys mum View Post
        Thanks Mary......I'll try that.

Didn't happen across Myles' body while you were there did you??? Been missing him for a while now.
        It's with Agatha's!

Comment

I know that much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X