Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 Deaths In A Row, Same Date. What's Do You Reckon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redacted

Comment

Originally posted by Kit the Kat View Post
      Merry don't add the last bit. lol
      I don't usually! lol

Comment

The playwright Alan Bennett shares the same birthday with his brother. My uncle died on the same date as his mother, and HER father died on his 14th wedding anniversary.
        ~ with love from Little Nell~
        Chowns, Dunt, Emms, Mealing, Purvey & Smoothy

Comment

My great-grandfather and grandmother both had the same birthday, she married on that date too. Mum was going to marry on the same date but didn't, for which she was glad, as it turned out to be the date my dad died which should have been their 8th wedding anniversary.

Comment

My great great granny gave birth to my great grandad on her birthday. Then his great grandson was born on the day before.

Remembering: Cuthbert Gregory 1889 - 1916, George Arnold Connelly 1886 - 1917, Thomas Lowe Davenport 1890 - 1917, Roland Davenport Farmer 1885 - 1916, William Davenport Sheffield 1879 - 1915, Cuthbert Gregory 1918 - 1944

Comment

I had my first son on my birthday - what a present

Jackie
              Jackie

Comment

My dad was born on the 14th December, my eldest nephew on the 13th and my middle nephew also on the 14th! My youngest nephew has his birthday the day before the other grandad!
                Just Mandy

"They certainly broke the mould when they made me!"

Comment

9 mths before me is mum's bday and wedding anniversary. 9mths before my bro is mothers day, he's also born on australia day, always gets his birthday off!!:(:( my sis is 9mths after australia day, and mypop's bday!! hehehe:D

Comment

I share the same birthday as my Grandfather and Gt Grandmother,and my Father was 10 days off!

Comment

For some of them it's a death and birth day I think - for others, a death day. Which multiplies the odds?

Comment

Working...
                      X