Reunite items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reunite items

A new website reunitems.com has just been launched which hopes to reunite lost or forgotten family heirlooms. There are 4 parts to the website but of most interest to family historians will be the “Genealogical” and “Lost and Found” sections. Items can be bid on or gifted.

From the FFHS Ezine - May 2012.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Thanks for the link. Have you used the site? It seems a little confusing...I have a collection of ephemera relating to a family & wish to sell it. Thanks
    Hugs Chrissy x

http://www.theprimitivecornishhovel.blogspot.com

‘Dance as if no one's watching,
    sing as if no one's listening,
    and live everyday as if it were your last.’

Researching: Ballaam, Doyle, Bembridge, Burbidge, Clare/Claar, Struggles, Ward, Pykett, Chapman, Foster, Lane, Laws, Leggott to name but a few....

Comment

I know this is not the right place but how do I remove that smiley, I cannot recall putting that in my signature, it's something I wouldn't use with the tongue sticking out, thanks
      Hugs Chrissy x

Researching: Ballaam, Doyle, Bembridge, Burbidge, Clare/Claar, Struggles, Ward, Pykett, Chapman, Foster, Lane, Laws, Leggott to name but a few....

Comment

Removed it for you Chrissy.
        Elaine

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
          Removed it for you Chrissy.
          Thank you Elaine. I like smilies but not that one..lol..
          Hugs Chrissy x

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline View Post
            A new website reunitems.com has just been launched which hopes to reunite lost or forgotten family heirlooms. There are 4 parts to the website but of most interest to family historians will be the “Genealogical” and “Lost and Found” sections. Items can be bid on or gifted.

From the FFHS Ezine - May 2012.
            Hi Caroline.

I tried your link as I have a Historical Research Centre (HRC) Heritage Plaque I'm hoping to return to the Farrell family, but when I tried your link I got the message:
            Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from reunitems.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

Is my computer being over sensitive or have others also had the same problem?

Thank you.

Comment

I has a warning that the site's security certicicate was out of date and my security software advised against going there.

Comment

Obviously it's up to you if you visit - we get that message very time we have to access the email for this site!!
                Caroline
                Caroline's Family History Pages
                Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Working...
                X