Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Procedures for death records - children?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Procedures for death records - children?

Hi there, was wondering what the procedure is for people who die young in regards to death records?

Found a birth record for a possible aunt of mine, born in 1961 to my grandparents (or at the very least to the same surname and mother's maiden name as my grandparents), but none of my aunts and uncles have ever heard of her, neither has my father, and my grandmother is very ill. There are no other couples in that area of the country with that mix of surnames.

There are 6 siblings that we know of, but it appears that there may be a seventh. I have requested her birth certificate, but until then, what could the explanation be for no death/marriage record if she is indeed my relative? I presume that since she has a birth record, she wasn't stillborn. Also, since there are 6 siblings currently, I can't imagine adoption as having been an option?

Thanks!

Ummmm - we already replied to your other thread!
    Anne

Comment

Perhaps she is still alive and didnt marry or as in my husbands family, his middle sister was fathered by another and raised by her father using his surname.

Hope you find her x
      Lorraine

Comment

Working...
      X