Henry Baird and Ann Burnside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henry Baird and Ann Burnside

I'm trying to find any info on Henry Baird (1763...Dublin) and wife Ann Burnside (1766...Dublin). He served with the United Irish and was imprisioned for a year 1801-1802) and then came to the United States. Ann and the 4 children came over in 1805 and went to Pennsylvania. I've not been able to find any info on them until they come to the US. The children were Robert (1 Sept 1789), Thomas James (30 Apr 1794), Eliza Ellenor (17 May 1797), and Henry Samuel (16 May 1800). All kids were born in Ireland. Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Charlotte

here's a list of what's available:

you may be able to get some of it from the LDS, or oyu may have to hire a researcher to look the records up at the national library in dublin.

Comment

Hello Charlotte,

you might find additional info from

Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.

they are adding new records all the time.
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

FMP.com is gathering increasing amounts of Irish records - but doesn't seem to have your Henry Baird at the moment.

Christine
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

I just returned from Salt Lake City ( LDS) today and unfortunately wasn't able to find anything other than a history of the prison he was in. Hopefully when I go back next year they will have something on them. I'll keep dgging until then. I was able to find some info on grandparents from Scotland in 1812 and that was exciting.
          Thanks for your quick replies.

Comment

Working...
          X