Family Tree Maker 2012 - Wide Format Printer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Tree Maker 2012 - Wide Format Printer

This is my first post on the forum and I know I should have posted an introduction first! I'll get round to that shortly

I've been researching on & off for many years and all my research is entered into Family Tree Maker 2012.

Recently I purchased an Epson 9800 wide format printer - it's dapable of printing upto 48" by many metres. I've also purchased some printable canvas and thought it might be nice to print a decendant tree. I know I can do this from FTW2012 but it seems to insist on tiling A4 sheet size! My default printer is if course A4. Anyone know how this can be changed?

Many thanks

John

Beyond my experience, and I'm not an FTM user.

Just one idea - can you save it as a PDF, and then let Adobe print it?

Welcome to FTF!
    Sarah

Comment

John, welcome to Family Tree Forum.

I have this problem when I occasionally want to print onto an A3 printer, rather than my default A4 printer. When you are creating your chart have you tried temporarily setting the wide format printer as your default printer (via Control Panel) - or at least having it connected to your computer so that program (FTM) can see it is there as an option.

As Sarah has suggested you can also export in pdf format so that could be another option for you.
      Elaine

Comment

Working...
      X