Found & lost death. Maria Guimarens or Guimaerens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found & lost death. Maria Guimarens or Guimaerens

I have made a note of the death of a poor young thing 17 days after her birth in Liverpool 1820.
    Regretably, I cant find the record......................can anyone help me out please.

can't see anything on ancestry.

Comment

Think I dreamt it, Kyle:((

Comment

ancestry may have mistranscribed it, but i didn't see anything likely. was it on lancsbmd? or freereg?

Comment

I had a look too and nothing ? dont eat cheese sandwiches late at night

Comment

I was relying on you two to find it for me)
            I have searched till I'm blue in the face without a 'glimmer' Three months down the line it'll come to me.

Comment

is she a rellie ?

Comment

I had a look last night and found nothing either

Comment

Okay, think this is it - from Liverpool Burials 1813 - 1974, ancestry

Maria Joseph, daughter of Guncelo Guimarens, Upper Islington , age 17 days, buried 26th October 1822

Two lines above her is Ann Guimaraens, no parents given, Upper Islington, 23 years, buried 23 October 1822

Both at Liverpool Christ Church.

bcbrit
                  Last edited by bcbrit; 04-10-12, 00:44.
                  George, Uren, Toy - Cornwall. Barrows, Blair, Bowyer, Freeth, Green, Manie - London

Comment

Alan,

I think the above are mother and daughter - how sad !

I am not sure if you have this ( or want it !), but here goes.

Goncalo Joze Ferreira Guimaraens m. Ann Skellorn , 20 August 1820 Liverpool St Nicholas.

Gonsalvo Guimaraens m. Ann Shellhorn, 20 August 1820 Liverpool St Pater's Priory ( Catholic Register )

Ermelinda Ann Guimaraens Daughter Of Goncalo and Ann, born 2 August 1821, bapt. 13 August 1822 at Liverpool Holy Trinity.

bcbrit
                    George, Uren, Toy - Cornwall. Barrows, Blair, Bowyer, Freeth, Green, Manie - London

Comment

you are clever finding that he will be pleased.

Comment

I just put in the surname and death in England, and they popped up.

I was pleased that I could help. Being in a different time zone ( and a slow typer ) , I find that you clever lot often beat me to the punch lol !

bcbrit

Comment

i saw those but neither was a maria in the index, and not for 1820 either. so good work!

Comment

Brilliant, well done bcbrit. I have the sad death of mother and daughter (father didnt last long either) thank you.

Comment

Working...
                            X