military records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• military records

hi guys not sure if anyone can point me in the right direction im looking for my grandads service records or any information about them i no he was in navy in second world war, his name is Bernard gregson born 5th march 1914 in freckleton preston , he didnt die in the war but never much talked about it

just wondering where i can go to find this record if there is one

thankyou

If you have a look in our Reference Library, you should find useful info and links to help you. I'd put more here, but I'm away on holiday, and still learning how to use Tapatalk on my iPad!

Christine
    Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Hello Dee

if you have a look at this page it might help [from our Reference Library]

I'm afraid I don't know much about Military History/records, but hopefully you will find something to help you.
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Here is the site in which the address is given to apply for the records http://www.veterans-uk.info/service_...oyal_navy.html
        Joy

Comment

Working...
        X