Message pop up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message pop up!

I have been trying to get on a particular website that sells bedding which I have used before but quite a while ago.

I am getting a 'pop up' message that says

A script on this page is causing IE to run slow.
    If you continue to run your computer may become unresponsive!

Then there is a Yes or No box to click on!

I also find that any e mails from this particular firm always end up on my Spam box!

Any suggestions as to why this is happening?

Lesley

One of the threads next to yours has a similar problem and you may find it helps but will probably not resolve the problem. I think it is something that many of us have a problem with one way or another.

'Explorer not working on Amazon'

I think that it is time to bring back the 'Quill Pen and Paper' some authors use this method if only to get their work done.
    Margaret N
    DOGS HAVE OWNERS ~ CATS HAVE STAFF

Researching:- WILBURN from Yorkshire/Kings Lynn, London. NEWMAN from Dover/Reading. DOUGHTY from Portsmouth. ROGERS from Bethnal Green. Rumbelow from Norfolk

Comment

Thanks for the reply Margaret.
      Agree with you re the ' Quill,pen and paper' method!

I gave up trying to access their website and phoned for a catalogue to be posted to me. Did make them aware of my problem but don't suppose they are bothered.

Lesley.

Comment

The answer is that the web designer has written code errors in the page
        Nothing to do with your end

Researching:
        FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Thanks for that explanation Trevor.

They never did get back to me after I phoned and told them about my problem in spite of telling me they would look in to it and phone back!

Good to know that the problem is not my end!

Lesley.

Comment

Working...
          X