No announcement yet.

Scottish Lookup.. please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record Office: Scottish Lookup.. please?

Hi, I'm looking for any information on my great-grandmother Cecilia Lennon, she had 6 children, 2 were given her Surname but the rest were the biological children of her husband William Vickers. I have no idea who the father of her first 2 children are, no one does. (All children are alive, thus no names will be given).

She's origonally from Bellshill, Lanarkshire, Scotland, born on 1/1/1922, her mother's name was Mary and she had 2 siblings Edward (Teddy) and 1 unknown sister. If anyone has any information on this person at all I'd love to hear from you.
    Lennon. Phillips. Thomas. Peacock. Tubridy. Burton.

I am the girl from that town & I'm darn proud of it.

what is it you want looking up? might it be better if you put this on the general forum?

Comment

just to see if anyone can find any general information on her. i think herky has doing something in scotland yesterday, or at least they were according to Elaine who PM'd me for info..

Comment

Yes, herky has offered to do a lookup next time she visits the Records Office.
        Elaine

Comment

oops, i though she was there yesterday..

Comment

I don't think it is until early next month - she did ask if you would be happy to wait!
            Elaine

Comment

To be honest I'd just be happy if she only managed to confirm what I know..

Comment

Working...
              X