X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Findmypast credits ...

available from the Daily Mail.

Details here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/prmt...tory-free.html

20 credits available immediately, just need to register.
    Elaine

Its dreadfully slow on there. I did register several days ago but Ive not been back in since :(

Comment

OK, Ive put in three codes now and I cant work out how I get into FMP? It did say Id have to register again? Is that right?

Comment

The code you need to enter when registing is MAIL

Comment

Has anyone managed to do this? It says it's giving me 20 credits, but when I hit the link to go to FMP and log in, it wants a voucher code, and I haven't been sent anything.

Comment

There is another thread about this on the General forum - might be worth asking there if anyone has been successful in getting the freebies.
            Elaine

Comment

Konolovov I had the same trouble , logged in and it wanted a code so i put in 'mail' then waited but nothing has happened. I have continued adding the other passwords but still nothing - no email - no credits. so yesterday i rang FMP help desk and they said the screen should have taken me straight to their page but it didnt. so I told them all the passwords and gave them my email address and they credited me with 20 credits straight away and said wait for an email from daily mail when i have entered all the other passwords to get the extra credits.
              As you live a long way away it might be cheaper if you email them!
              Angelina

Comment

I finally managed to get in only to find my initial 20 credits have now lapsed! Cor, not good public relations for FMP if everyone is having probs like this.

Comment

Working...
                X