Agnes Ladyrie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agnes Ladyrie

hi agnes ladyrie was born 1864 i think in newcastle, she married john randall they had 6 children but i cannot find any details on agnes at all, nothing comes up with her surname, dont know if im not doing things right but im not getting very far today!! Thanks if anyone can help me. (sorry if i seem a bit stupid)

Searched here - http://www2.newcastle.gov.uk/msearch...earch?openform
    and found that her name was Agnes LADZRIE, and that they were married at St Andrew.

Hope that this helps in your search.
    AUDREY

Comment

She was registered Agnes Ann Ladzrie Mqtr 1867 Newcastle upon Tyne 10b 32

On the census of 1871 she was the daughter of William and Elizabeth LADZINE.
      AUDREY

Comment

Thats great thanks a million

Comment

sometimes when you look for things you have to put the minimal information in, wildcarding helps a great deal. when I look for people I try alb** widdo** for say Albert Widdowson and then the year of birth +/- 2yrs, you can then wheedle out things that don't matter. :smilee:
          Julie
          They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

ok thanks for that, im not subscribed to ancestry at the moment so its a bit difficult, ive been looking for details of william and elizabeth im gettin there i think thanks again

Comment

you could go to your library, most of them have ancestry subscriptions. been very helpful for me, as my aunt has access to UK and australia records, but the library has worldwide, so i can access north america and france.

Comment

ok thanks i will try that

Comment

Working...
                X