Burton/Leighton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burton/Leighton

Hows this for tragic? I've finally traced my Great- Granny Florence's parents and it turns out that F'T's mother Beatrice had a mother named Louisa Leighton and it also turns out that Louisa and F.T actually died in the same month and the same year.. Grandmother/daughter dying in the same month, same year, different locations. It's still spooky to me..
    Lennon. Phillips. Thomas. Peacock. Tubridy. Burton.

I am the girl from that town & I'm darn proud of it.

indeed! :smilee: as you go along your quest you will find that some dates are repeated, I have quite alot of people being married on the same day, some that share the same birthday and some that share dates of death... once you go back further you may find more... I think its kind of cool!..

my youngest daughter shares the same date for her birthday with my brother, which in turn is my wedding anniversary and the date that my gt grandmother died!..
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

WOW! i think with ours it's manly the death month that they share.. christmas will never feel the same again :P

Comment

A relative has two granddaughters born to different mothers two years apart on the same day in the same hospital. Perhaps not so unusual, but the day was Christmas Day, when the staff... Well you know where that's going!

Comment

aye, a lot of coincidences seem to be cropping up...

Comment

Working...
          X