Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since installing Malwarebytes have to sign into all my favourites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since installing Malwarebytes have to sign into all my favourites?

is there something I can tick or untick , every time I go to my sites I have to sign in, and when I search for a site then click on it I get the connection failed message ,but if I go straight back to it I get on no trouble.

This is not malwareBytes doing this
    You have been playing around with your Internet settings or using something like CCleaner to either stop cookies working or delete them

Despite what others may say, Cookies ARE NOTa security threat, they are what store your log-on/preferences settings for websites, so if you stop them working or delete them, you will have to re-input every time you visit the site

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Thanks for answering Trevor
      I do know what cookies do thats why I dont usually log out of certain sites.
      I didn't think I had changed my internet or CCleaner settings ?? but thinking about it when I got that trouble which made me purchase Malwarebytes I had googled how to fix the problem and I seem to remember one of the things was to change IE settings ?? so thanks for that shall have to try and remember what I did .
      Last edited by Guest; 02-09-12, 17:53.

Comment

Help and information with enabling, disabling, and deleting your Internet browser cookies.

Researching:
        FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Working...
        X