Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ancestry - could someone please do a quick lookup for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry - could someone please do a quick lookup for me?

Could someone please help me with the following lookup:

This is the link: http://search.ancestry.co.uk/cgi-bin...004003-n_xcl=m

The name the record is under is "Hilderbrand Phipoo Hatfield" - on my computer it's third from the bottom. I'm trying to find the name, date and location of the wedding; but other information (parents names if possible) if they are available.

If this doesn't have a name of spouse, could you please also look up:

Eliza Unicume (3rd in the list)

and

Elizabeth Unicume (5th in the list)

I'm just trying to confirm the marriage date etc that I have on record. Thanks so much in advance, and sorry to ask this; it's just come up and I don't have full Ancestry membership
    Last edited by Eloise; 30-08-12, 13:01.
    Researching ESLICK, FIFIELD, BLANCHE, UNICUME, HATFIELD, SALTER, amongst many others!

Date is 21 Nov 1831
    Bride is Eliza Unicume.
    Church looks like St Leonards, ?Foster
    Surnames of witnesses are MAGSON and BURNLEY
    Last edited by herky; 30-08-12, 13:16.
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Thank you very much
      Researching ESLICK, FIFIELD, BLANCHE, UNICUME, HATFIELD, SALTER, amongst many others!

Comment

Working...
      X