What do you think of Google Chrome ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of Google Chrome ?

I have now got Google as my home page and was just wondering should I download Google Chrome I don't know anything about it just that they say its faster thank you for any advice.

Granabella

its up to you I have IE chrome and firefox as some seem to work better on some sites than others, just use the one that suits, and chrome is a lot quicker than IE

Comment

Ok thank you Val will have a look and think about it.

Granabella.

Comment

As Val says, you don't have to just stick to one. You can have all the browsers on your computer and use whichever works best for you or a particular program. My OH persuaded me that Chrome was faster and I THINK it is but not really sure.

You have to get used to slight differences in layout with a new browser. They all do similar things but the features are accessed in different ways.

Anne

Comment

I used GoogleChrome for a few months but kept getting informed by AVG that it was using up a lot of memory so now use IE.
          Stella passed away December 2014

Comment

I love Chrome, it's definitely my browser of choice! It runs a lot faster than any others I've tried and I like the layout.
            Wright, Hamments, Male, Murphy, Bateman, Badrick

Comment

Thanks every one for all your help.

Granabella

Comment

Working...
              X