Getting my old Home Page back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting my old Home Page back.

I some how now have Google as my home page I wouldent mind but I now get a box coming up seems to be when ever I change sites (and I think Pages ) in the box it say's choose your search settings if I untick or leave the tick and click ok I cannot see what it does at the bottem right it say's my web search and in the top bar top of page it is www.home mywebsearch dont know what I did to get Google and how would I get my old home page back not sure what it was now had it from beginning when Computer was new thank you for any help .

granabella

You have at one point installed a so called 'browser enhancement'

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Hello Trevor, thanks for getting back I haven't got it downloaded looked on the control I have a google bar and an avg bar one underneath goole with twi stars for when you save something to fav's top of avg i have a bar with file edit view fav's tools help above that two arrows forward/back bar with little page with e on then the address of family forum or when I am on home page www.homemyweb search hope this makes sence so not sure what to do now .

Granabella

Comment

Sorted a friend called round and sorted it out for me panic over thanks Trevor for your advice.

Granabelle

Comment

Working...
        X